Sunday, November 18, 2007

Through the Swarm

Hi All! I'm still diligently knitting along. I've made it through the swarm. I'm seriously considering doing the petite as I'm really short and it appears shrinking. I'm probably 5'2 and 3/4" in the morning and shrinking throughout the day. Has anyone else done the petite yet and been happy (or not) with that choice? I just want to wear the shawl and not have it wear me. :) My only reservation is that it will throw off the beautiful symmetry of the three sections.
~Madame Purl

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I was just recently faced with that decision and chose to do the tall version simply because the vision I had in my head of my finished shawl was the tall version and I didn't want to be dissapointed

annmarie said...

I'm about 5'2" as well and I'm glad I knitted the tall version. I don't feel like I'm swimming in shawl at all. :)

Sharon said...

I too am smaller and knitted the taller version and am happy that I did. It is so beautiful, you won"t regret it

Madame Purl said...

Thanks all - I think it's going to be the tall version for me too!