Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Done!

BeeFields done:-)
I signed up for this KAL quite some time ago, but haven't done more than following everyone's progress, drooling over the beautiful shawls you've all made. Then AnnMarie "threatened" to close the blog, and that gave me the push I needed to start this.
It's knitted in RørosLamullgarn ,100% wool, 50gr=250m,colour #48, (a dark red/plum) knitted with Knitpicks options circular needles, 4mm (they can also be bought here if you are in the area...)
Started on April 2nd 2008, finished on April 14th,2008. I followed the charts, becaus I find it easier to see the pattern in a chart than just written. It worked out fine. The shawl is bigger than intended...2.3m along top edge, and 1.15m from neck to bottom point. It's definitely not a tv-knit...but not as difficult as I imagined when I first got the pattern-lol-all those pages nearly freaked me out:-)
More details on my blog.

Thank you, AnnMarie, for hosting this KAL. It has been great fun following
the knitting, and seeing all the pretty yarns you've used.
Take care, and have fun knitting:-)
Marit

2 comments:

annmarie said...

Oh, that's just beautiful, Marit!! What a lovely color! So glad to see another finished 'bee'. :)

Carol in NJ said...

That is very pretty! I MUST finish my shawl/stole!