Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hello from Alabama

Hi everyone - I have been anticipating the release of this shawl since the first photo that Anne posted while designing this shawl. I have ordered the kit in the Tupelo Gold color and am waiting for it to arrive. Since I was unable to order it right away I am still waiting on the email to tell me it is on it's way.
I am currently working on the MS3 and 3 other shawls. This does not include my other WIPs either. I will be using my KnitPicks Option needles to knit this shawl which will include some juggling as I am using the needle tips that I am pretty sure I will need on the MS3. That is the one thing about the options that I love. I will be able to work on both projects since I have another cable I can use and just switch the tips around depending on which one I want to work on.
Well I am off to try and get caught up on MS3 (I still haven't finished clue 1 due to having to frog and restart.)

No comments: