Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hello from the Pacific Northwest!

Wooly Wonka for Bee Fields


Hi! I received my Tupelo Honey kit last week, and I'm really excited about this shawl. I have a bunch of other projects on the needles, and am spending a lot of time on Ravelry, but I cast on yesterday and worked the first few rows. My Addi Lace #5s are "tied up" with Mystery Stole 3, so I pulled out some older needles and it's slow going--they aren't pointy or grabby at all by comparison. I don't think I can wait until MS3 is done before continuing (especially since I'm only on clue 2), so there may be another pair of Addi Lace needles in my near future.

I'm really looking forward to seeing all of the different versions of the shawl here on the KAL!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

You are not alone, I am only about 1/3 through Clue 2. I don't think I will be able to resist casting on the Bees once as they come or Labor Day weekend at least.