Saturday, July 28, 2007

(yet another) new member

Hi everyone,

I'm Kat and I'm in South Carolina.

I'm really looking forward to knitting this pattern - I just need to get a couple major lace projects off the needles first.

I didn't order the kit, as I already had (IMHO) the perfect yarn in my stash:

This is Claudia's Handpainted Silk Lace in (appropriately named) Honey colorway. I bought this yarn this spring without any idea what I was going to do with it. When Anne started designing a pattern with a bee motif, I immediately thought of this yarn. Must be fate

5 comments:

annmarie said...

Welcome, Kat! What needles do you plan to use with the silk?

Madame Purl said...

Gorgeous. I'm also curious as to what needles you plan to use with the silk.

Unknown said...

dee-VINE! Luv the color - can't wait to see it in action!

~ hb33 ~

Not That Kat said...

I'm planning to use my Knit Pick Options. I am a fairly tight needles and even slippery yarns tend to work best for me on metal needles. If I find them too slick, that will give me an excuse to invest in and try out a set of Addi Turbo lace needles

Jen said...

Hi!

i'm going to be using Claudia's Handpainted too! i'm using the limeade colorway.

Jen