Saturday, July 21, 2007

a word from annmarie


I just want to let everyone know that this is a stress-free KAL with no start-by date, no end-by date, no participation level requirements, nothing of the sort...we will be knitting each at her or his own pace, lending support and letting praise flow like honey as we go. So, with that said, if you're reading this and you were considering joining us but are reluctant to add one more stressor to your life, please be assured that you won't find any pressure here.

4 comments:

Poethead said...

I love the pitcher. Where did you find it?

annmarie said...

I bought this pitcher at a flea market in Atlanta, Georgia more than 30 years ago. It has a crack in it that you can see in the photo and the lip is chipped, but I love it. :) It was made sometime between 1945 and 1952 because it's marked "Occupied Japan" on the bottom. Even in high school I loved bees...

marit said...

I would love to join- but I'm not sure if I have the time...maybe I'd better "beehive"...but it is soooo tempting...

jenifleur said...

Holy cow, I love that pitcher!