Monday, October 1, 2007

I need help already!

Hello everyone! I just started my Honey Bee stole yesterday. This is my very first lace project.
It's easier than I thought it would be! which is a good thing!

Hopefully I can explain this right. The problem I have I when I have to knit a stitch that was a yarn over on the previous row, it doesn't turn out right I can tell by looking at the picture and looking at my work.



I also seem to lose a stitch somewhere at either beginning, I count and check and recheck but the stitch disappears! A

Any advice???

3 comments:

annmarie said...

Hi Sylvie. I clicked on the photo to make it larger and try to get a better view, but the focus is very fuzzy. Can you take a new picture from a little farther away and maybe get a sharper focus? Which row of the pattern are you on when you lose the stitch?

Unknown said...

Yes. This is my first time on your blog and it is lovely but I'd like a better photo.

annmarie said...

Okay, Sylvie, check your email. The clearer photos on your blog helped me to see better what's happening with your knitting. I hope the suggestions I sent help you out. If not, please let us all know! No one should have to fret over their knitting all alone! :)