Thursday, September 27, 2007

New here!


Hi! I just joined this KAL a few days ago, and I'm so excited, I didn't know if it would be too late or not. I have been watching everyone else's bees in progress, they're gorgeous! I just started on mine a few days ago, and haven't gotten very far yet. I dyed this yarn myself from some I had in my stash. It's extremely fine, so I'm using size 3 needles. Maybe I'll end up adding a repeat or so at the end to make it bigger, but we'll see. I also ordered a knitpicks options needles to work this on, but I started on straights for now. There's a little more information about the yarn I'm using on my blog.

2 comments:

annmarie said...

Good to have you here, EricaLynn! As I'm writing this, the picture isn't showing up in your post, but I had gone to your blog to take a look at your yarn, and it's gorgeous. Such a warm and lovely color. :)

Carrie said...

I love the color that you've used for your yarn, and it looks like it's knitting up beautifully!