Saturday, September 1, 2007

shaking up the sidebar

I've reconfigured the sidebar to put a link to the errata page on Anne Hanson's website in a more visible place. I've created a category for Corrections to the Patterns that is now right below the Where to Buy the Patterns category. The last correction that Anne posted was on 8/26 and this was for the shawl. So far, there's been no word from Anne about corrections to the stole pattern.
I'd like to encourage everyone to check the errata page every now and then, especially just before you move on to a new section.
Judging by how much my teaching job has already impacted on my knitting time, I may not be able to check in on things as often as I've been doing. I'll be relying on you guys to post if you see an update on the corrections that I haven't gotten to yet. :)

No comments: