Monday, August 13, 2007

Coming soon?!

Thanks for the invite! I've been checking BMFA's site everyday for my shipping date, & today I got my answer! I'm so excited to start this project. The last time I attempted something in pure lace weight was at the very end of my first pregnancy. It was ripped & still serves as a sad reminder. I'm not the kind of girl that can knit lace while dealing with a fussy newborn. I couldn't even deal with brushing my teeth when Gus came along. I've learned that I'm okay with lace patterns when done on heavier yarn, but I want dainty & pretty! So I'm jumping back into bed with lace weight at the mid-point of the second pregnancy! See I can learn from my mistakes, just start sooner. I'm planning on using everyone here as encouragement, so thank you in advance.

Now just one more project to finish up...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ah good planning ahead! I can't wait to see your progress