Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Starting my HoneyBee Stole

First of all, I'd like thank everyone for their wonderful comments on the Bee Fields Shawl I finished yesterday. It definitely was an accomplishment for me and I'm very proud of it.
I'd like to clarify though that I used a fingering weight and is why it came out so large.
I'm going to be using this lace weight from Blue Moon in the Red Clover Honey color for the Stole. No thoughts of over dyeing on this one!! And I'm going to put it on the needles as soon as I finish this post. HERE WE GO AGAIN!!

7 comments:

DragonsChest said...

That's really gorgeous. Like swimming in liquid honey.

Carrie said...

That yarn is so pretty, wound up like that. Can't wait to see photos of the stole!

Cheryl, the jungian Knitter said...

Does anyone have an online source for BMFA Laci? I love the color you chose but can't find a vendor.

margaret in manhattan said...

try Blue Moon Fiber Arts - that's where everyone that I know got theirs -

good luck!!
mhv

SYLVIE said...

What a beautiful color!

Can't wait to see the stole when it's all done.

Terri said...

try this and then click on Laci

http://www.bluemoonfiberarts.com/colorway_detail.php?colorway_id=293&fiber_category=Animal&colorway_category_id=2

Terri said...

Sorry, I left out part of the colors name. It's Oregon Red Clover Honey and can be found here.

http://www.bluemoonfiberarts.com/colorway_detail.php?colorway_id=293&fiber_category=Animal&colorway_category

then scroll down to Laci