Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bee fields on my horizon........




Well, here I am. I'm excited to be here and thanks to Annmarie for hosting this fun.... I have begun already and I'm on the second repeat on the Beehive section. I'm using Jade Sapphire Mongolian 2-ply cashmere in "Burnished Gold" #48. I'm using size 6 Lantern Moon rosewood circulars. I'm loving it and really neglecting many other pressing projects for "the bee." Um, like my brother's wedding throw for September 2nd...... But I have a year to present that one, right? Plus, isn't it too hot here- (95 degrees) for afghan-type knitting? No air-conditioning here with UI prices. So many knitter justifications.....
Oh, does anyone know about the whole errata thing? I saw that if you emailed Knitspot, they would send you an errata. I'm wondering if this is incorporated into a new "corrected" version of the pattern or if it's just a list of mistakes that I need to "pop" into the pattern when need be. Anyone know about this?And now my photoshoot......

3 comments:

FairyGodKnitter said...

The errata is listed here:
http://knitspot.com/?cat=25
If you bought your pattern after 8/9/07 it should be a corrected version. I bought mine prior to that date and have only had to consult the chart twice because the written direction was in error. The errata page covers everything I found.

annmarie said...

Lovely work, and _very_ nice tattoo!!! My son and daughter are after me to go ahead and get my first tattoo and the style you have is very much like what I've had in mind! The link to the knitspot errata page (constantly updated) is in the sidebar to this KAL under Other Useful Links.

Jean said...

Your yarn is just gorgeous!