Saturday, August 4, 2007

USPS as 'the decider'


With neither of the two yarns I'd ordered - Wooly Wonka's Buckwheat Honey and Blue Moon Fiber Arts' Oregon Red Clover Honey - in hand, I made the 'undecision' to let the post office decide. First yarn in my mailbox would be destined for the shawl and the lollygagging second one to arrive would become the rectangular stole. And, folks, we have a yarn that actually crossed the finish line and made it to my mailbox this evening....
Yes, it's to 'bee' the Oregon Red Clover Honey! I'll be putting this beauty on the swift just as soon as I sign off here and hope I have some lace to show you tomorrow! :)

4 comments:

Terri said...

Yep, it's gorgeous and I recieved mine today too. I'll be using this for the rectangular shawl as well. Too pretty.
I'm midway with the Bee Swarm and takes me about 30 minutes now to finish a row. slow going but I love it.

margaret in manhattan said...

Terri, you and me both! I just clicked off row 43 of the Swarm section - and may not finish row 44 tonight before my eyes close ... I'm also going to use my red clover honey for the stole -
now to find that one cute marker that popped off somewhere along the line -
enjoy it all!

Frau Holda said...

I haven't received my kit yet, so I have to ask. Did the shawl kit from WWF include a rectangular version of Bee Fields? or Are you industrious and converting the directions to yeild a rectangle yourself?

I saw the rectangluar version this morning, WOW!

Yarnhog said...

Wow! I love that! Too bad I already ordered the Buckwheat Honey.