Friday, August 24, 2007

Knitting vicariously.........

Yeah, I'm knitting on the throw for my brother's wedding, so I am checking in to the knit-along to get my fix of the bee. I'm only allowed to knit on the bee after finishing the goal # of rows that I've set for the night in order to finish on time. The trouble is, after I've knitted my goal on the throw I'm too tired for the bee..... The throw has to be done by next Thursday, so I will pop back in after Labor Day weekend. Lovely work you little worker bees......

2 comments:

annmarie said...

My daughter has suggested a similar strategy to try to get me to finish an incredibly boring modular knit blanket I started for her a few years ago. ;)

hopalong682003 said...

I'm also going to start a little bit late. I'm trying to finish Leda's Dream stole first. But, I can't wait to do this one!