Wednesday, August 1, 2007

done and done


I've got the list updated and have checked the links to everyone's blog and/or webpage.
And, as far as I know, I've got everyone's name spelled correctly. Let me know if I don't, okay?

Now I'm off to play with the 'bee' ~ still don't have my yarn, but I'm fooling around with some stash yarn and getting used to the pattern.
By the way, Wooly Wonka Fibers has an update about orders. If you're waiting for your yarn from them, you might want to take a look at the info Anne has posted there. According to my PayPal account, my order was supposed to be shipped today. Woohoo! Between that news and my Ravelry invite, I'm in fiber heaven...
Photo taken by me in the herb garden at Cornell Plantations in Ithaca, New York

4 comments:

FairyGodKnitter said...

Hi, thanks for the invite despite your monitor troubles. I'm listed on the sidebar but the link to my blog is wrong, it should just be:
http://thejoyofsocks.typepad.com/

Lisa Dunn said...

Hi - my name is listed in the sidebar as Lisa from Mississippi, but the link isn't working. I think it is because there is a "." after "com".

Thanks.

annmarie said...

okay, I took care of the links and it looks like they're good now. :)

margaret in manhattan said...

well, happy fibery goodness to you! I'm down the path to row 28 of the Swarm section - will blog about it eventually ...

enjoy your other path down the total time-suck that ravelry happily is!

xx
mhv