Monday, August 27, 2007

errata update as of 8/26/07

This from Anne Hanson:

BEE FIELDS
8/26/07

page 16, Hem Border, rows 5 and 11 have a small omission (correction in bold)

R5: k6, yo, k2tog, SM, [yo, k2tog, drop 4yo, CO4, (PU4 bars k1), yo, (PU4 bars k1), CO4, ssk, p2, p3tog, p4, yo, p1, yo, p6, SM, *k2tog, drop 4yo, CO4, (PU4 bars k1), yo, (PU4 bars k1), CO4, ssk, p2, p3tog, p4, yo, p1, yo, p6* repeat from * to next marker, SM, k2tog, drop 4yo, CO4, (PU4 bars k1), yo, (PU4 bars k1), CO4, ssk, yo, SM], k1, SM, repeat between brackets, k2, yo, k2tog, k4

R11: BO2, k1, yo, sl1 k2tog psso, yo, k2, yo, k2tog, SM, [yo, k3, k2tog, drop 4yo, CO4, (PU4 bars k1), yo, (PU4 bars k1), CO4, ssk, k1, (yo, k2tog) 7 times, k1, *k2tog, drop 4yo, CO4, (PU4 bars k1), yo, (PU4 bars k1), CO4, ssk, k1, (yo, k2tog) 7 times, k1* repeat from * to next marker, SM, k2tog, drop 4yo, CO4, (PU4 bars k1), yo, (PU4 bars k1), CO4, ssk, k3, yo, SM], k1, SM, repeat between brackets, k2, yo, k2tog, yo, sl1 k2tog psso, yo, k1, CO2

4 comments:

DebbieB said...

As usual, this is in the written instructions and not in the chart, yes?

annmarie said...

Anne doesn't mention anything about the chart, so I think it's probably safe to assume that the chart is correct. :)

Deborah said...

I haven't been able to access the errata pages so I thought I would ask here. I'm on the Bee Swarm chart and lines 12 and 13 seem to have transposed symbols on the far left. There is a yarn over and decrease on line 13 that seems like it should be on line 12. Did anyone else find this and is it a mistake in the chart? My email is dlofink at hotmail dot com. Thanks.

annmarie said...

Deborah, even though I'm equally comfortable knitting from charts and usually do, I've been using the written instructions for this design instead of the charts. Also, I've been making a point of checking Anne's errata page every few days. She posted a correction for lines 12 and 13 on 8/8. I'm going to be reconfiguring the sidebar to make the link to the errata a little more visible, but right now Anne's website seems to be experiencing 'technical difficulties' and I can't open the link. I'll keep trying. I *did* take a close look at these lines on the chart and at Anne's corrections, and it does look to me like there are errors in the chart for lines 12 and 13. The placement of the symbols on the chart doesn't match up with the errata.