Thursday, August 2, 2007

just for fun

I've put a poll at the top of the sidebar where you can indicate what yarn you're using (or will be using once it finally arrives!) for your Bee Fields. The poll closes next week, so get your vote counted! :)
ps. Is there anyone else out there who's trying to decide between 2 different yarns? I originally planned to use the Buckwheat Honey, but I also ordered the Blue Moon Fiber Arts Oregon Red Clover Honey and will make my final decision when I have both in front of me.

2 comments:

margaret in manhattan said...

that's so funny ... I did exactly the same thing! hoping to be finished with the Buckwheat Honey before the STR gets here, but I don't think that's gonna happen!

Ibunnysavetroy said...

You can give me the other skein!
I want to make this soooo bad, but I just can't justify it - I'm trying to get xmas gifts done! lol